- All studio sessions must be booked through the online calendar system where a 100% deposit is taken for dry hire. Failure to pay the deposit will result in the studio not being opened for the session.
- Studio time is sold on a first come first serve basis, session bookings will not be confirmed until the deposit has been paid and so can potentially be lost to other clients looking to hire studio time.
- Any additional costs/services incurred during the rental will be automatically billed to the card associated with the account. This can include studio upgrades, consumables, additional equipment hire, overtime, equipment damage, any additional service fees incurred as a result of service.
BREAKAGES, LOSSES AND DAMAGES
- The client hiring the studio is responsible for all breakages, losses or damages caused to the studio or equipment by him/her/them, or any other person, during the use of the studio.
- For your safety and security, as well as our own, all studios are monitored by CCTV.
- All equipment and services are supplied by Spy-da Productions Ltd entirely at the risk of the client. Spy-da Productions Ltd / Spy-da Studios shall not be liable for any loss or damage to materials or props or equipment, including consequential loss and loss of profit however caused, arising out of the use or the inability to use the equipment supplied or agreed to be supplied.
- No alterations, decorations or additions to the studio are permitted without the written consent of Spy-da Productions Ltd / Spy-da Studios.
- The client shall pay any costs incurred by Spy-da Productions Ltd / Spy-da Studios arising out of any breach of these conditions.
- The client must notify Spy-da Productions Ltd / Spy-da Studios at the time of supply if the condition of the equipment is not acceptable.
- Spy-da Productions Ltd / Spy-da Studios shall not be liable to the client for any loss, damage, expense, or for any consequential loss (including loss of profit) whatsoever or howsoever arising out of or in connection with any of the following: any damage to or loss of property by the Client or the Clients servants or agents or any third party; any breakdown, stoppage or failure of the facilities and equipment provided in the studio or any other equipment supplied to the client by Spy-da Productions Ltd / Spy-da Studios.
- Spy-da Productions Ltd / Spy-da Studios can not guarantee insurance to any equipment left in the facilities over night. Spy-da Productions Ltd / Spy-da Studios cant be held responsible for any breakages, losses, damages or theft.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
- Cancellations made 10 days before the scheduled session start time are eligible for a 100% refund.
- Cancellations within 10 days of the scheduled session start time are eligible for a 50% refund.
- Cancellations or no shows within the 48 hour period prior to their session will not receive any refund under any circumstances and are non-transferable.
- Spy-da Productions Ltd / Spy-da Studios reserves the right to terminate any hire contract if the client (or any subordinate and third parties employed by them) are in breach of any of the Terms and Conditions.
- Clients are required to provide prior warning if bringing pets or animals into the studio.
- Children under the age of 18, must be supervised by a parent guardian or responsible adult.
- No fire or smoke is permitted on the premises.
- The client, their team and any third party must arrive and leave within the session time booked. Users must allow reasonable time for set up and packing away of equipment, setting up and packing away is considered as part of your session time.
- Overtime will be charged at a 50% increase on the standard hire rate. Overtime outside of the studios regular operating hours is charged at a 100% increase on the standard hire rate. Finishing times are recorded from when the last person leaves the studio and is charged without exception.